1. DOCTOR do not invent HUMAN.....ENGINEER invent COMPUTERS...which means more works to be done by the ENGINEERS...and more knowledges too..
2. DOCTOR treats HUMAN...ENGINEERS do treat problematic computers too...so square off..
3. DOCTOR do not upgrade human intelligence...ENGINEERS upgrade computer intelligence..in fact....compueter intelligence rise in almost very linear sequence..which means...ENGINEER always have to stresss out their brains on how to make computer more intelligent...
4. Processor is similar to human brains...so can doctor speed up your brain?NO...but ENGINEER speed up processor..on occasionally basis..
5. Virus such as (influenza, AIDS, H5N1, etc) infects human, and doctor responsible to cure patients, BUT ENGINEERS too need to cure virus infected computers, but think twice, how frequent do new human virus is found? New computer viruses is found everyday, which means, ENGINEERS always have to work 10X harder than DOCTOR!!
6. It might take roughly maximun 10 doctor to do an organ transplant operation, but it takes minimum 50 (which can be more) to design a new typical component for a same computer series..
7. AND while an organ transplant operation might need maybe 5-10 hours, a design by ENGINEERS might need 5-10 weeks..or sometimes in month, or in year, which means, ENGINEERS have to work even harder!!
8. DOCTOR never can replace broken hand, damaged brain..BUT ENGINEER can replace faulty processor, faulty harddisk.
9. DOCTOR does not need to support dead patients, they will say "Thats the best I had done", but ENGINEER do still need to provide support EOL (end of life) computer, as engineer will say "Well, this computer might already EOL, but I can bring it back to life".
10. HUMAN exists in one and only type, thus DOCTOR study and treat on one and only human type, BUT, computer comes in many type, thus ENGINEER have to study and treat many and many computer types!!
INI MUKA JIBUBI
24 minutes ago